Welcome to another Simple Stamping Sunday sharing a quick and easy thank you card PLUS a stepped up version..
I am late with Simple Stamping Sunday so apologies if you follow every week, life seems to be getting in way at the moment. But I do have a super simple make to share with you today using a brand new stamp and punch bundle.
Flowers Of Friendship Stamp Set:
Todays’s card is a quick and easy thank you card and is simple make using the Flowers Of Friendship Stamp Set from the new annual Catalogue pg 78and Stampin Blends for colouring. This set comes with a co ordinating punch too which you can purchase on it’s own or together as a bundle with 10% off the Bundle price! You can find them in my shop HERE.
Colours I have used:
How pretty are these cards?
These pretty cards are so simple, just a bit of colouring in and then punched using the co ordinating Flowers and Leaves punch
Simple Stamping Card
A simple stamping version just stamps, ink and paper, simple colouring with Stampin Blends quick and easy and very effective!
Stepped Up Version
Check out this stepped up version below of the Thank You card, just by adding some pretty sparkly gems it changes it so much! These are the new In Colour Jewels in the new Annual catalogue, you can view them in my shop HERE. So beautiful they are iridescent and take on various colours when they shine and sparkle.
SIMPLYFAIRIES STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a 10.5cm x 29.7xm Basic White card base. Scored at 14.8cm on the long length.
- US Letter size, 4 1/4″ x 11″ base. Scored on long length at 5 1/2″
- Cut a piece of Basic White to 8cm x 12cm, and a piece of Granny Apple Green to 8.3cm x 12.3cm.
- US Letter Size Basic White to 3″ x 4 1/4″, and a piece of Granny Apple Green to 3 1/4″x 4 1/2″.
- Stamp onto scrap Basic White Card and colour your images then punch or fussy cut, then stamp your sentiment on your White mat.
- Adhere your images using glue dot or wet glue, then attach your white mat to your green mat and layer onto your card blank using dimensionals.
- Finish with Jewels.
I hope you enjoyed the card today. If you like Simple Stamping, check out last week’s post.
Want to replicate this card?
And need products I have used? Then why not visit my shop where you can purchase any of the products I used by clicking the links above and the photo icons below.
Our new Annual catalogues is live and it is filled to the brim with lots of gorgeous new goodies and something for every occasion! You will find all the products I have used today below the catalogues at the bottom of this post.
Keep Safe my Friends.
Things you should know!
If you wish to purchase any of the item please click on the product photos below.
Be sure to come find me on facebook HERE, I go live every Wednesday evening at 8.30pm for some fun crafting!
Want to join the Stampin Up! crafting community?
Join Stampin Up with me HERE to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits. Plus two Extra Stamp Sets during Sale-a-Bration, Amazing Value!
- April 2022 Host Code is YDU7VYRX be sure to this at the checkout when shopping online HERE and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in August.
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates HERE
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube HERE
If you wish to purchase any of the items that I have used to day, please click on the photo icons below they will take you straight to my online shop. Be sure to use this months Hostess Code for a free gift from me as a Thank You.