Today I want to share with you a beautiful card using the Beautiful Friends are like Seashells Stamp Set
I am also entering this card into the Global Design Project #290 | Sketch Challenge you can visit them HERE.
This is such a fab sketch and so many possibilities with this one. You can see by my card I have mirrored the sketch to the opposite side, I love the artistic licence with sketches it’s all about how you interpret them.
Friends Are Like Seashells Stamp Set:
Today’s card focuses on the Friends Are Like Seashells Stamp Set and i am so stoked that it’s carried over into the New Annual Catalogue! I started with versamark Ink Pad and some images ands then once stamped used White Embossing Powder and heat embossed, then using a Blending Brush and blended some Pool Party Ink over the embossed images, this is called the Emboss Resist Technique! Such a pretty effect for your background.
I have layered up all the stamped Seashell and Mermaid Penny images on dimensional, I have made a video for you to see how I made this card if you wish to recreate it for yourself see end of post.
Check out how I made this card on You Tube below
Want to come and watch me crafting live on facebook, you can find me HERE ..
SIMPLYFAIRIES STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a 10.5cm x 29.7xm Basic White card base scored at 14.8 on the longside.
- US card Measurements, 4 1/4″ x 11″ score longside at 5 1/2″.
- White Mat 10.2cm x 14.3cm or US Letter 5 -5/8″ x 4″.
- Stamp your images using Versamark Ink Pad and then heat Emboss with White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool.
- Wrap linen Thread around and secure in a Bow.
- Stamp your main images in Costal Cabana, and Pool Party, fussy cut and add to your embossed mat using Dimensionals.
- Stamp and heat emboss your sentiment on to Black card stock and fussy cut.
- Layer up onto your card blank using Dimensionals.
- Adhere all your images and finish with splashes of Wink Of Stella, Opal Rounds and Rhinestones.
I hope you enjoyed the card today.
I will be sharing a few more card designs using this stamp set this week so please do pop back.
Want to replicate this card?
And need products I have used? Then why not visit my shop where you can purchase any of the products I used by clicking the links above and the photo icons below.
Our new mini catalogues is live and it is filled to the brim with lots of gorgeous new goodies and something for every occasion! You will find all the products I have used today below the catalogues at the bottom of this post.
Keep Safe my Friends.
Things you should know!
If you wish to purchase any of the item please click on the product photos below.
Be sure to come find me on facebook HERE, I go live every Wednesday evening at 8.30pm for some fun crafting!
Want to join the Stampin Up! crafting community?
Join Stampin Up with me HERE to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits. Plus two Extra Stamp Sets during Sale-a-Bration, Amazing Value!
- April 2022 Host Code is YDU7VYRX be sure to this at the checkout when shopping online HERE and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in August.
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates HERE
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube HERE
If you wish to purchase any of the items that I have used to day, please click on the photo icons below they will take you straight to my online shop. Be sure to use this months Hostess Code for a free gift from me as a Thank You.