Welcome to another Simple Stamping Sunday sharing a quick and easy Easter Card PLUS a stepped up version..
Can you believe my weather app here in the UK was showing snow tomorrow, I know we very rarely have great weather on a bank holiday but SNOW at Easter eekk!! In less than 24 hrs it has dropped and is very chilly indeed. How is the weather like where you are?
Springtime Joy Stamp Set:
Todays’s card is a quick and simple make using the Springtime Joy Stamp Set and Stampin Blends for colouring. I have also made a stepped up version, with the Masking Technique and Ink Blending it is so easy to achieve, check out the step by step video below.
How cute is this card?
These cute cards are made using the Springtime Joy Stamp Set from page 22 of the Stampin’ Up! 2021 January – June Mini Catalog!
Stepped Up Version
Check out this stepped up version below of the Simple Easter Card, I have used the masking technique in this one, to cover the cute Bunny, a simple technique so I can blend colour behind it. I have made a quick video for you to see how I made it.
Check out how to make in this video.
SIMPLYFAIRIES STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a 10.5cm x 29.7xm Crumb Cake card base. Scored at 14.8cm on the long length.
- US Letter size, 4 1/4″ x 11″ base. Scored on long length at 5 1/2″
- Cut a piece of Basic White to 8.3cm x 12cm, and a piece of Basic Black to 9cm x 13cm.
- US Letter Size Basic White to 3″ x 4 1/4″, and a piece of Basic Black to 3 1/4″x 4 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 8cm x 2cm or US SIZE 3″x 3/4″.
- Stamp and colour your image, and stamp your sentiment.
- Adhere your patterned paper to your white mat, tie your Linen Thread around twice and secure in a bow.
- Attach your white mat to your black mat using dimensionals then adhere this to our card blank using adhesive of your choice.
- stamp your chosen sentiment and adhere to your card blank I have used dimensionals on the embossed sentiment.
- Finish with some Sequins from the Woven Thread pack. to see the blended background on the Pool Party Card please refer to the video.
I hope you enjoyed the card today.
Want to replicate this card?
And need products I have used? Then why not visit my shop where you can purchase any of the products I used by clicking the links above and the photo icons below.
Our new mini catalogues is live and it is filled to the brim with lots of gorgeous new goodies and something for every occasion! You will find all the products I have used today below the catalogues at the bottom of this post.
Things you should know!
If you wish to purchase any of the item please click on the product photos below.
Be sure to come find me on facebook HERE, I go live every Wednesday evening at 8.30pm for some fun crafting!
Want to join the Stampin Up! crafting community?
Join Stampin Up with me HERE to get £130 worth of product for just £99, PLUS until the end of Feb 2024 a Free Glass Media Mat bundle or an extra £30 of product with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits, Amazing Value! What wil be your choice?
- February 2024 Host Code is 7Z67HQWU
- be sure to this at the checkout when shopping online HERE and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in THE FOLLOWING MONTH.
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates HERE
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube HERE
If you wish to purchase any of the items that I have used to day, please click on the photo icons below they will take you straight to my online shop. Be sure to use this months Hostess Code for a free gift from me as a Thank You.