Stampin Creative Blog Hop:
Welcome to the Stampin Creative Global Blog Hop, and the theme is a Sketch. It’s been a while since I have joined in and boy have I missed it. You may have noticed I have had a blog overall all done for me by my fabulous team member Louise Sims and I have been dare i admit it scared to join in for fear of messing up the links and stuff, but Louise organises this hop and I couldn’t be in safer hands and sure I messed up my link but Louise has stepped in and sorted me out. Todays’s card is a simple make using Embossing Folder, Dies and a single sentiment stamp! Couldn’t be any more simple especially when you have a fabulous sketch to go by what a great way to ease me back in to the Blog hop Thank you Louise.
I am sure you have worked out by now that I love White Card Bases, clean and simple and they just worke perfectly with Monochromatic designs don’t you think?
A simple pop of colour here and there makes a fabulous card. The sketch was a great one which allowed me to use patterned paper in the design adding the pop of colour, and I just love those Butterflies I adhered two together, White on White is so elegant don’t you think? I have also used the Greenery Embossing Folders, (carrying over pg 154) you get two slim ones in a pack, just fabulous for added texture. Add a bit of Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon on pg 140 thats also carrying over I am happy to say a couple of jewels coloured using stampin blends to finish it all off nicely.
Inspired Thoughts and Brilliant Wings.
I used the sentiment Hello is embossed in White embossing powder and is from a New upcoming Annual Catalogue and this will be available to purchase from the 4th of May, It’s a fabulous sentiment only stamp set and I just love the clean simple fonts they have used in this set, you can find this set on pg 52 it does come separately or in a bundle that includes dies , they are tree images. The Butterfly wings are also in the new up comming Annual Catalogue too on pg 158.
SIMPLYFAIRIES STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a 10.5cm x 29.7xm Basic White card base. Scored at 14.8cm on the long length.
- US Letter size, 4 1/4″ x 11″ base. Scored on long length at 5 1/2″
- Cut a piece of Bumble Bee to 8.3cm x 12cm.
- US Letter Size Bumble Bee to 3″ x 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper 3cm x 14.3cm.
- Emboss your white mat with embossing folder and adhere to your Bumblebee mat, attach strip of patterned paper.
- Tie ribbon around and secure in a bow or a knot
- Adhere the mat using dimensionals to the card blank.
- Attach smaller butterfly to the larger on and adhere using dimensional , colour jewels with stampin blend.
- Stamp and heat emboss your sentiment , fussy cut and attach to butterfly using dimensional,
I hope you enjoyed the card today.
Please do hop along to the next blog you won’t be disappointed
|1.||Danielle Bennenk – NL|
|2.||Pip Todman – Queen Pip Cards – UK|
|3.||Mikaela Titheridge – UK|
|4.||Eimear Carvill. – Stamp in Colour (UK)|
|5.||Julie Davison – USA|
|6.||Kim Fee – Simplyfairies – UK|
|7.||Louise Sims – Stampin’ Delight UK|
Want to replicate this card?
And need products I have used? Then why not visit my shop where you can purchase any of the products I used by clicking the links above and the photo icons below.
Our new mini catalogues is live and it is filled to the brim with lots of gorgeous new goodies and something for every occasion! You will find all the products I have used today below the catalogues at the bottom of this post.
Keep Safe my Friends.
Things you should know!
If you wish to purchase any of the item please click on the product photos below.
Be sure to come find me on facebook HERE, I go live every Wednesday evening at 8.30pm for some fun crafting!
Want to join the Stampin Up! crafting community?
Join Stampin Up with me HERE to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits. Plus two Extra Stamp Sets during Sale-a-Bration, Amazing Value!
- April 2022 Host Code is YDU7VYRX be sure to this at the checkout when shopping online HERE and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in August.
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates HERE
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube HERE
If you wish to purchase any of the items that I have used to day, please click on the photo icons below they will take you straight to my online shop. Be sure to use this months Hostess Code for a free gift from me as a Thank You.