Pierced Blooms Dies:
Todays’s card was made to share my NEW upcoming Class in May check out the step by step instructions on video at the bottom of the post.
How fabulous is this card?
You can find the Pierced Blooms Dies on page 45 of the Stampin’ Up! 2021 January – June Mini Catalog! Check out the Online Class below the card photos.
I started by choosing my colour way and then set about die cutting the whole selection of 25 dies in various colours and put them in a small tub ready for assembly. Here is the card in all it’s glory, I love it…
Here is the card when it fold flats for putting in the envelope.
Here is the inside when the easel part is twisted you can see a bit of it..
I have a fabulous Online Class using all these fabulous products coming May 14th 8pm and repeated again on 16th May at 3pm, and you will not want to miss it! Demos are welcome to join me too! This is an all inclusive Product Class where you will receive the Dies and a FREE pack of True Love Papers, Class Kit for you to make at Home. Want to join me on this fabulous class, fill in your details below and hit the Register button to book your place and I will be in touch with payment details.
I will be opening this class out to the rest of the World Globally that will just Include the Online Event/Video and PDF no Class kit or product and I will be announcing that shortly .
Check out how to make in this video.
SIMPLYFAIRIES STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a 9″ x 4 1/2″ Basic White card base. Scored at 4 1/2″ on the long length. and then score diagonally on the front section of your card blank from bottom to top.
- Basic Black you will need two of 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. Plus Scrap for stamping.
- Basic White you will need two of 4 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ plus two of 3″ x 3″.
- Patterned Paper you will need two of 4″x 4″.
- Half sheet each of Costal Cabana, Basic White, Magenta Madness for Die Cutting.
I hope you enjoyed the card today.
Want to replicate this card?
And need products I have used? Then why not visit my shop where you can purchase any of the products I used by clicking the links above and the photo icons below.
Our new mini catalogues is live and it is filled to the brim with lots of gorgeous new goodies and something for every occasion! You will find all the products I have used today below the catalogues at the bottom of this post.
Things you should know!
If you wish to purchase any of the item please click on the product photos below.
Be sure to come find me on facebook HERE, I go live every Wednesday evening at 8.30pm for some fun crafting!
Want to join the Stampin Up! crafting community?
Join Stampin Up with me HERE to get £130 worth of product for just £99, PLUS until the end of Feb 2024 a Free Glass Media Mat bundle or an extra £30 of product with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits, Amazing Value! What wil be your choice?
- February 2024 Host Code is 7Z67HQWU
- be sure to this at the checkout when shopping online HERE and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in THE FOLLOWING MONTH.
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates HERE
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube HERE
If you wish to purchase any of the items that I have used to day, please click on the photo icons below they will take you straight to my online shop. Be sure to use this months Hostess Code for a free gift from me as a Thank You.