Welcome to another Simple Stamping Sunday: Quick and Easy Card.
Well Suited Designer Series Papers:
Todays’s Simple Stamping Sunday: Quick and Easy Masculine Card is made using the fab Well Suited Designer Series Papers and Handsomely Suited Stamp Set, such a fabulous Masculine product offering which comes with Dies too. But today I have kept it super simple.
Do you struggle with Masculine Cards?
This simple stamping card showcases the papers in this suite, the papers have lots of bright designs as well as muted ones, Todays card uses one that reminds me of some shirts that Paul used to wear. I have stuck to the colour ways of the papers, Pacific Point and Basic Black. Using bold papers allow you to do simple designs that pack a punch.
Here is a close up. I just love how the Black Matt Dots look like buttons, The cute Bow Tie is curled using a Bone Folder and each side of the tie knot has a dimensional to lift it up.
SIMPLYFAIRIES STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a 10.5cm x 29.7xm Basic White card base. Scored at 14.8cm on the long length.
- Cut a piece of Pacific Point card stock to 8.5cm x 12.5cm.
- Cut patterned paper to 8cm x 12cm.
- Cut a piece of Pacific Point card stock to 5.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Cut a piece of White card stock to 5 cm x 9 cm.
- Stamp your Bow Tie in Pacific Point Ink adhere using dimensionals.
- Stamp your chosen sentiment in Pacific Point Ink and adhere using dimensionals..
- Attach Matt Black Dots.
I hope you enjoyed the card today, Take care and stay safe x.
Want to replicate this card?
And need products I have used? Then why not visit my shop where you can purchase any of the products I used by clicking the links above and the photo icons below.
Our new mini catalogues is live and it is filled to the brim with lots of gorgeous new goodies and something for every occasion! You will find all the products I have used today below the catalogues at the bottom of this post.
Keep Safe my Friends.
Things you should know!
If you wish to purchase any of the item please click on the product photos below.
Be sure to come find me on facebook HERE, I go live every Wednesday evening at 8.30pm for some fun crafting!
Want to join the Stampin Up! crafting community?
Join Stampin Up with me HERE to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits. Plus two Extra Stamp Sets during Sale-a-Bration, Amazing Value!
- April 2022 Host Code is YDU7VYRX be sure to this at the checkout when shopping online HERE and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in August.
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates HERE
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube HERE
If you wish to purchase any of the items that I have used to day, please click on the photo icons below they will take you straight to my online shop. Be sure to use this months Hostess Code for a free gift from me as a Thank You.