Welcome to another Simple Stamping Sunday: Quick and Easy Card.
Happy Mother’s Day to all, wherever you are in the World I hope you enjoy a relaxed day and are throughly spolit.
Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Papers:
Todays’s Simple Stamping Sunday: Quick and Easy Card is made using the beautiful and whilst stocks last Butterfly Bijou papers along with the Fancy Phrases Stamp Set,
How pretty is this card?
This pretty simple stamping card showcases the Butterfly Bijou papers HERE that are an out of publication offering to showcase the newly coming in the next Annual Catalogue Butterfly Brilliance Bundle HERE. I have paired them with the Fancy Phrases Stamp Set and used a Versamark Clear Ink Pad to make my pretty background.
Here is a close up. I just love how the Versamark Ink Pad allows you to make patterns on coloured card without the need to purchase lots of Ink Pad colours. You can see how I did this in the video below.
Checkout this quick how to video!
SIMPLYFAIRIES STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a 10.5cm x 29.7xm Basic White card base. Scored at 14.8cm on the long length.
- Cut a piece of coloured card stock to 10cm x 14.3cm.
- Punch or Die cut a circle in Basic White and use Scraps for your sentiment.
- Using the Versamark Ink pad stamp your coloured mat randomly with the small flower image from the Fancy Phrases Stamp Set.
- Adhere this mat to the card blank using your chosen adhesive.
- Fussy cut or die cut your Butterflies from the Butterfly Bijou Papers, adhere the larger Butterfly directly to the Circle, attach the smaller one using dimensionals, be sure to round the wings and then add the dimensionals on each wing so that it pops out.
- Stamp and trim your sentiment and attach using dimensionals.
TIPS: You can make two cards at the same time, check out this tip on my video.
I hope you enjoyed the card today, Take care and stay safe x.
Want to replicate this card?
And need products I have used? Then why not visit my shop where you can purchase any of the products I used by clicking the links above and the photo icons below.
Our new mini catalogues is live and it is filled to the brim with lots of gorgeous new goodies and something for every occasion! You will find all the products I have used today below the catalogues at the bottom of this post.
Things you should know!
If you wish to purchase any of the item please click on the product photos below.
Be sure to come find me on facebook HERE, I go live every Wednesday evening at 8.30pm for some fun crafting!
Want to join the Stampin Up! crafting community?
Join Stampin Up with me HERE to get £130 worth of product for just £99, PLUS until the end of Feb 2024 a Free Glass Media Mat bundle or an extra £30 of product with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits, Amazing Value! What wil be your choice?
- February 2024 Host Code is 7Z67HQWU
- be sure to this at the checkout when shopping online HERE and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in THE FOLLOWING MONTH.
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates HERE
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube HERE
If you wish to purchase any of the items that I have used to day, please click on the photo icons below they will take you straight to my online shop. Be sure to use this months Hostess Code for a free gift from me as a Thank You.